Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Oh No! It has started... ;)

So from the time Ami's come into our life, I have always heard my friends and cousins who are mothers of girls complaining "I don't get to choose what she wears. She refuses to wear anything but what she chooses..." I have a very very head strong daughter who generally has no qualms letting us know how she feels... So naturally I have been dreading this stage of hers to come... But oh-so-suddenly it was upon us yesterday! 


She calmly walked up to her cupboard, opened it, chose what she wanted, lay it on the bed, closed the cupboard and announced "Mumma, Ami ko yeh pehen na hai!" As parents we were both aghast and mighty surprised. We knew this moment would come but we weren't ready for it yet... And look at the T-Shirt she chose to innaugarate this stage "50% Ma... 50% Pa... 100% ME!" Hellooooo... I couldn't have said it better. Sigh! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com