Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"Mumma... Mumma... Attu!"

Well some days things are silent and some days her vocabulary suddenly grows a few words within the day... Like yesterday I found her calling my help "Aarti" instead of the "didi" she generally calls... I naturally corrected it immediately while still smiling. And then within a few hours, she was trying to get my attention and called me "Mumma! Mumma!" And then just like that, out of the blue came "Attu" (for Astu). Well I realised to my amusement & utter amazement that she had started picking our names & using them... 

In the evening too while i was narrating sumthing, I said "blah...blah...blah..." And madam just repeated it, jlt. Yup the phase of being-careful-with-the-words-we-use, is here! And yesterday was my first peak into it... Jeez...! Shivers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com